Upcoming shows & Events!
*Please see below for Covid- 19 Policy update*
Join us on Sunday, August 23rd from 12pm-5pm EST for LIVE TAROT READINGS from two of our very own professional readers! You will be guided by the wisdom of the stars as their cards transport you to a deeper level and understanding of self. From your past, present and future our readers are here to guide, reveal and answer any questions about what the cards want to say to you. These readings are one hundred percent private, real and personal. You may choose the reader you most connect with and contact them directly to schedule your session. Roxanne is available via text at 225-485-6914 and Lauren via text at 954-624-2953. Donations accepted via Venmo @VaudevilleEntertainment. Please include your email in your donation so that we can send you the Zoom ID. We look forward to providing you with some wonderous insight!
To ensure the safety of your guests and our performers, the following provisions have temporarily been put into place:
*Event attendance may not exceed an overflow of guests in attendance, including the entertainer(s) and all attendees must follow state/county guidelines .
*Ideally events should be in large open spaces or outdoors to easily facilitate social distancing, unless everyone at the event has tested negative via rapid test directly prior to the event.
* If, at any time, the entertainer feels unsafe due to a violation of our COVID-19 policy as outlined here the entertainer is permitted to leave the event without your opportunity for a refund.
* It is suggested the client provides a temperature check of each guest upon arrival.
* No persons exposed to COVID-19 and/or showing symptoms may be present at the event.
* Or entertainers will conduct a wellness check and temperature check before leaving for your event. We will have a backup entertainer scheduled in case they are symptomatic.
* The entertainer(s) will wear a face mask upon customer request only. * Entertainers will wash their hands upon arrival, at their discretion, and at your request.
* At birthday parties, the entertainers may not assist in blowing out candles.
* The entertainer will have minimal physical interaction with clients and guests ex. hugs.
If you have any requests or would like to discuss revisions to any of the above policies for your event, please don’t hesitate to call or email. We understand the comfort level for one client may differ from another and we want to be sensitive to your needs.
COVID-19 POLICY -
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING IN PERSON BOOKINGS as well as hosting virtual events as pictured above!